Skip to content
11 Plus Mock Exam Social Distancing Measures.
Before You Come To Your 11 Plus Mock Exam.
- Please make sure you have filled out the health declaration and returned it via email/Whatsapp .
- Please make sure you have temperature checked your child.
- Please make sure your child has washed their hands and has been to the toilet, as we want to minimise use of the toilets at the centre.
- Children should not wear jackets or bring bags.
- Your child may bring a small drink but no snacks will be permitted.
- Due to government advice we will not be providing children with face masks but if you would like your child to wear a face mask that will be fine.
- All children/staff will be temperature checked on arrival with a hands-free thermometer.
- Hand sanitiser station will be available at the entrance/exit.
- You will be given an arrival time for your child. These times will be staggered.
- No parents will be allowed into the examination building. Registration will take place at the building entrance.
- All desks and chairs will be sanitised by the hotel before students arrive.
- All desks placed 2 metres apart in every direction.
- Children will be separated into zones.
- Windows will be open to allow for ventilation.
- Invigilators will use gloves and masks.
- Exam papers and answer sheets will be placed on desks before children arrive and will be collected after children leave.
- Invigilators will be maintaining a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Removal of a formal break between papers. Tests will be sat back to back. Please encourage your child to use the toilet before arrival at the centre. We do have toilet facilities available but want to limit their use where possible.
Collection Following The 11 Plus Mock Exam.
- Parents must collect their child at their designated time. This is important as it allows us to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rule. If parents are late when collecting their child a charge of £50 will be applied, however we are anticipating that this will not be an issue.
- At your designated time please wait outside the building for your child.