CEM 11 Plus Mock Exams - Next Available exams 2022
11 Plus Mock Exam Packages 2022
- Birmingham & Warwickshire Exam Centres.
- Perfect way to monitor your child’s progress in Year 5.
- Help provide your child with structured preparation.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses at regular intervals.
- Give your child the best chance of 11 Plus success.
- 10 Exams + 9 Reviews for just £500 (Saving £610)
- Limited places available. Book early to avoid disappointment.
11 Plus Mock Exam Dates 2022 In Birmingham & Warwickshire
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 1: 6th March 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 2: 3rd April 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 3: 1st May 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 4: 5th June 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 5: 19th June 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 6: 3rd July 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 7: 7th August 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 8: 14th August 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 9: 21st August 2022
- BIRMINGHAM 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 10: 28th August 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 1: 6th March 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 2: 3rd April 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 3: 1st May 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 4: 5th June 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 5: 19th June 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 6: 3rd July 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 7: 7th August 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 8: 14th August 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 9: 21st August 2022
- WARWICKSHIRE 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 10: 28th August 2022
CEM 11 Plus Mock Exam Service In Birmingham and Warwickshire 2022
11 pLUS mOCK eXAMs
We perform detailed research to ensure that our mock exams are as close as possible to the Birmingham, Warwickshire and Walsall 11 Plus Exams.
Children, who sit our exams, can rest assured that they are undertaking a practice test that resembles the actual 11 Plus.
Our Birmingham 11 Plus Mock Exam reports give you all the information you need to understand your child’s performance. You can clearly identify areas of strength and weakness.
Additionally, our 11 Plus Mocks show you, how your child has performed compared to other children who are also preparing for the same exam.
For just £40 you can book a mock exam review following each of our 11 plus mock exams. Your child will spend 2 hours in a small group setting with an expert tutor who will go through all test questions and give top tips for 11 plus success.
Book An 11 Plus Mock Exam Package For Your Child 2022
11 Plus Mock Exam Benefits In Birmingham And Warwickshire 2022
When preparing for any exam or test confidence is key to success. One of the most effective methods to build confidence is practice.
That is why all schools hold mock exams before GCSE’s, most good driving instructors conduct mock driving tests and many of us will rehearse before going for a job interview.
Birmingham 11 Plus Mock Exams provide an excellent opportunity for high quality practice. Packages are available at a reduced rate.
You will surely agree that the Birmingham 11 plus is a daunting experience for a 10/11 year old. Because of this every year we see children who experience nerves.
When your child is exposed to the live examination conditions at our Birmingham 11 Plus Mock Exams, there is an excellent opportunity to overcome nerves and build confidence.
Our advice is to leave nothing to chance. Overcoming nerves is just as important as 11 plus knowledge.
Even the most able children make mistakes. The only way to overcome what are often called “silly mistakes” is to practice examination technique.
When your children were young and just starting to walk, we are sure there were plenty of tumbles until they felt their feet, and developed the ability to walk consistently.
Our Birmingham 11 Plus Mock Exams are carefully designed to challenge the most able children whilst presenting an opportunity to build increased consistency.
11 Plus subjects In Birmingham And Warwickshire 2022
11 Plus English & Verbal reasoning
To be successful in the Birmingham 11 Plus Mock exams, it is vital that your child builds the following core skills:
Deep Knowledge of 11+ Vocabulary
To be successful, your child needs to build a wide ranging and diverse vocabulary. This vocabulary knowledge needs to be thoroughly perfected.
Strong Contextual 11+ Reading Skills
The value of reading skills should not be underestimated. Not only do increased contextual reading skills help your child widen their range of vocabulary, they also give your child the best chance of answering 11+ advanced comprehension questions.
11 plus mathematics & Non verbal reasoning
Your child needs to build knowledge, speed and accuracy to be successful in 11+ Maths and 11+ Non Verbal Skills.
Building 11+ Knowledge
Before your child can succeed in the Birmingham 11 Plus Exams there is a need to develop knowledge of how to answer questions.
Developing Speed and Accuracy
After your child understands how to answer questions, the next step is to build speed and accuracy. The key to success in this area of the Birmingham 11 Plus Exams is to develop consistency in performance.
11 plus examination techniques
Success in the Birmingham 11 Plus Exams is about more than just what your child knows. Your child must develop the following four skills when working under examination pressure:
The best way to advance in these four areas is regular examination practice. Your child can benefit from Birmingham 11 Plus Mock Exams below to perfect each of these skills.