ABOUT 11 PLUS MOCKS: EXAMINATION 10
GENERAL INFORMATION MOCK EXAM 10
- This 11+ mock exam, provided by 11 plus mocks is designed, based upon similar lines to the GL Assessment eleven plus examinations for Grammar school entrance.
- Our mocks tests are prepared using original material which is not commercially available in bookshops.
- Each practice exam lasts for just over two hours and is divided into two papers, which test Verbal Reasoning skills, Non-Verbal Reasoning skills, Mathematics skills and English skills.
- The mock tests provided by 11 Plus Mocks are subjectively prepared, with consideration given to the most recent changes to examination structure and content.
BENEFITS OF 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM 10
- Sitting a series of 11 Plus Mocks offers your child the chance to perfect examination performance in preparation for the actual GL 11 Plus tests.
- Examination nerves are a common problem for many children who are, in many cases, sitting the first important examination of their academic careers.
- Mock exams can also act as a preventative measure to ensure that children who deserve Grammar school places do not miss out because of silly technicalities.
FOLLOWING 11 PLUS MOCKS: EXAM 10
- After the test a detailed statistical report is sent by email, on the day after the examination (usually in the evening before 8pm).
- The report explains performance in each 11 Plus subject area, as well as overall.
- The report includes performance rankings and percentages, which enable 11 Plus students to target areas for improvement.