About our Online 11 Plus Mock Exams.
- Each Online Mock Exam is different. Questions, Sections and Timings can all change.
- Full length 11 Plus Online Mock Exam.
- Two 50 Minute tests split into individually timed sections. (one attempt per section).
- Short break between test papers.
- All key 11 Plus subjects tested:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Statistical Results sent to your email by 8pm on the next day.
Benefits for your child.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Build confidence with CEM question types.
- Monitor progress in comparison to other 11 Plus candidates.
Your child will need the following to sit our Online Mock Exams:
- Paper for rough working.
- 2 Pencils.
- Computer/Laptop. (we do not advise using a tablet or mobile phone to complete this exam).
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser. (our exams have been tested using these browsers and we cannot guarantee our examination software will work correctly with other browsers).
It is your responsibility to ensure that your child has the correct equipment and browser to sit our online mock exams. Your child will only be permitted to attempt each section of the online mock exam once. If your child refreshes the browser, or clicks any links to future or past sections during the test all answers that have been inserted for that section will be deleted and will not be recorded. It is our policy not to release our mock exam papers. Following the mock exam, details will be given regarding an optional mock exam review that can be purchased at an additional cost of £25.