About our Online 11 Plus Mock Exam Reviews.
- You will be provided access to an online review course. The course is split into several videos which will review various subjects covered in the exam.
- Your child is encouraged to watch the videos and make notes.
- Your child will have a 2 day window to watch all videos and complete the review.
Content of the Review.
- All key vocabulary will be listed with definitions.
- Questions from reading exercises will be reviewed.
- Best methods for answering maths calculations and arithmetic will be discussed.
- Explanation of how to answer worded problems.
- Explanation of how to answer non verbal questions.
Your child will need the following for the Online Mock Exam Review:
- Paper for rough working.
- 2 Pencils.
- Computer/Laptop. (we do not advise using a tablet or mobile phone to complete this exam).
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser. (our reviews have been tested using these browsers and we cannot guarantee our review software will work correctly with other browsers).
It is your responsibility to ensure that your child has the correct equipment and browser to patricipate in our Online Mock Exam Review. If your child refreshes the browser, or clicks any links to future or past sections of the review the video for that section will be restarted. You must watch the whole video for each section before moving on to the next section.